Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thanks, thanks, thanks.

A tad behind:
I'm grateful for strollers.  Silly, I know.  But I love having ours to take kids walks in rather than holding the baby and trying to keep Eddie out of the road.  Thank you stroller inventor: specifically the sit-n-stand inventor.  You make my days easier.
I'm thankful for King. Obviously.  He lets me take naps after church when I just. can't. stay. awake.  Subbing for nursery will do that to you!!  He also helps immensely when I'm in a bad mood.  Its hard to stay mad when the nearest intelligent source is cracking dry jokes and smiling at you. Bless you, dear husband.  He inspires (and motivates) me to do better, to reach farther, to push myself.  I am no good at that.  Give me an organizing task or a to-do list: fine.  But ask me to push myself, to exercize, to do something (ahem: no sweets) hard?  I need King at my side first.
I'm also very, very glad we get to vote.  I may not like the tone of the campains, I may not like who is elected, but at least I got to vote!! 
Just one more:
I'm very, very grateful for popcorn.  Going without sweets is made bearable by this salty little kernal of joy. 

No comments: