Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fine Feathered Friends

Today was a lovely day spent in the companionship with a dear, old, friend.  Not old in age, nor particularly in terms of years known.  What is it now?  Eight years since we met?  I digress.  It was a lovely afternoon with a lovely person.  Which brings me to today's item of gratitude: friends! 





 (Note: pictures aren't exceptional, chronological, all inclusive nor in order of importance.  They just ARE.)
I have marvelous, stupendous, exceptional friends.  Some have helped me through the toughest, most frustrating situations of my life and continue to love and support me despite the gained insights into my state of sanity.  They are kind.  Loving.  Inspiring.  Joyful. Individuals with testimonies of truth be they members of the church or not.  I am grateful for the mentors and help they have been along my way.  I sure love. love. love. them. 

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I love that picture of all of us. I look back on those days with fondess. I hope that you are doing well. I think of you and your cute kids often. Love ya!