Thursday, November 1, 2012

Gratitude Day 1

November: the time I remind myself- REALLY remind myself- to be grateful.
Thank goodness the first day is easy.

 My baby turned one.  

I'm not quite sure how that happened.  Last Halloween I was walking around, sticking out a mile, and wanting this baby HERE!  Today she is B.U.S.Y.  She's our earliest walker, our happiest (post-colic) baby, our most social, our largest, and I'm thinking our most active.

 I love that her siblings dote on her and spent so much time and energy making her happy.  She spends a lot of time every day pushing the kitchen chairs around the dining room- using them like walkers, though she doesn't need them.
 We love her smiles, her funny/quirky expressions, and her joy when Daddy comes home.
We sure love you Millaker!! We are SO very, very grateful to have you in our family.  Happy Birthday little one!

No comments: