Friday, April 9, 2010

A work in progress...

So the two kiddos and I took a little excursion down to Lowes the other night. King had a conference call to make and its easiest to be out of the way (or out of earshot) when you're ... not there. So off we went at 7 pm. Normally close to bed-time mind you. What was I thinking? I wasn't. You wouldn't believe how many different types of crown-molding they had! And you wouldn't believe how hard it was to decide... really. Ask Brother and Little Lady, they loudly protested! Then again, that might have had something to do with the lateness of the hour. I sure hope this headboard turns out.
No pictures yet- I'm a bit slow. As in, I'm not even through sanding. Give me a few days of warm weather and I'll post more.

1 comment:

Sarah W. said...

You should have called me. I would have helped you with the kids. :)