Friday, April 2, 2010

Addicted... sort of.

I have discovered the world of blogs. Not my own- as evident by my lack of posts. But the world of DIY blogs. Love them. LOVE. THEM. I've found a whole SLEW of them that I frequent regularly. (Thank you Google Reader for saving me hours of having to check EACH one every day. If you don't know about this feature yet- you should call me.) I literally have started dreaming of re-doing several things: doors, headboards, cupboards, frames, clothes, etc etc etc. It is getting out of control. King has declared that, no- he does NOT want to paint anything, ever. I on the other hand end up thinking of 10 things I want to do all at once and then wonder where I will find the time. You, of course, are thinking... well, you could stop LOOKING at all those blogs. But can I really sand and paint the door waiting out in my "shop/garage" while holding a dozing baby. Hardly. Speaking of holding the baby... I guess I should save that for another post.

3 comments:

Adriane said...

You basically described me. Completely. We will have to compare lists of the blogs we follow--share the addiction. I mean, love.

Leith said...

Ahhh, you are not the only addict. I too love DIY and design blogs. Too bad the budget doesn't allow for constant redecorating.

Annaka said...

LOL! Okay! King and his brother are SOOO much a like! King's brother wants nothing to do with painting either! I on the other hand had to try redoing the living room during short bursts of 1 to 3 hours during baby napping time before my 1 year old (at the time) woke up and did some redecorating of his own! Ha! Ha! Anyway, he loved it when I finished, he even did a few brush strokes on the last wall to help finish it up when little one woke up just a few strokes to soon! :)!