...but not on his own. Despite our ego-inflated, parental boasting that of course he would be spouting full-sentences by this age... he has not even mastered sitting up... at least not independently. Thanks to a gift from grandma- we can pretend though.
im impressed! He holds his back up pretty good for a what almost 2 month old?! Hes getting to the really fun age now! My favorite time with the boys was from about 3 months to 8 months. They were fairly immobile and happy! Thats when they started sleeping 12 hour streches at night too! lol, so maybe that has something to do with it! I love checking your blog and looking at all the pics of you adorable little man!
He is so cute. He looks so much older in the chair, but I will agree with Alyssa it is pretty impressive that he is sitting up for his age. ANways, love the pics and hope you're doing well.
Hey, it's YELLOW! I just got it. I'll bet by the time you guys reach your 5th anniversary everything in the house will match. J/K. I'm sure you were glad to see it was such a happy and cheerful color. I'd forgotten it was Leif's favorite until I checked your blog for the 10th day in a row without any updates. After seeing Hyrum in the seat so many times I stopped to wonder if there was some deeper meaning in the pictures you meant for us to get out of them. Can't wait to see the pictures from his blessing.
6 comments:
im impressed! He holds his back up pretty good for a what almost 2 month old?!
Hes getting to the really fun age now! My favorite time with the boys was from about 3 months to 8 months. They were fairly immobile and happy! Thats when they started sleeping 12 hour streches at night too! lol, so maybe that has something to do with it!
I love checking your blog and looking at all the pics of you adorable little man!
He is so cute. He looks so much older in the chair, but I will agree with Alyssa it is pretty impressive that he is sitting up for his age.
ANways, love the pics and hope you're doing well.
He is already looking so big! He'll be crawling before you know it!
What a CUTE kiddo!
Hey, it's YELLOW!
I just got it. I'll bet by the time you guys reach your 5th anniversary everything in the house will match. J/K. I'm sure you were glad to see it was such a happy and cheerful color. I'd forgotten it was Leif's favorite until I checked your blog for the 10th day in a row without any updates. After seeing Hyrum in the seat so many times I stopped to wonder if there was some deeper meaning in the pictures you meant for us to get out of them.
Can't wait to see the pictures from his blessing.
I posted, I posted....
Post a Comment