No, StoneMason isn't talking yet, but the neighbors are! I half expect this same story to show up on their blog in a few days.
I was watching "Princess" and "Mo" (respectively almost 4, and barely 2) the other day with Drake while their parents took a rare dinner date on their own. Princess was having the time of her life playing Hide-and-Seek with Drake and I. She's still at the age where she doesn't realize that hiding in the cupboard EVERY time does not fool us. (The giggling is another obvious give-away- she hasn't realized that either.) Well, to make a not-so-long story even shorter, Princess didn't want to go to bed at that fateful hour. So she prolonged hide-and-seek. She hid, hid the brother's pj's and did just about everything possible to keep playing. When I informed her she would be going straight to bed without any extras because she had not listened her reply was, "Don't tell my mom and dad." I wanted to laugh- but knew better.
Did I mention she's not yet 4?
I thought that line came much later in life. It makes me wonder what Mason will be saying at that age.
1 comment:
how funny. It was so good of you to not laugh. I always giggle.
Post a Comment