Thursday, April 24, 2008

Pictures




Here's StoneMason in some more of his outifts and gifts (that are of course too big for right now). They won't be for long though- he's growing like a weed. He weighs about 12 pounds (as far as we can tell on our scale) and his stomach is huge!! At least we know he is eating well.

We cheated in this picture... he's not really wearing the onesie, its just tucked in the overalls...

Occasionally he does take naps... We're pretty excited when he does.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Hes so cute and hes getting so big!! Cherish all the little moments with him because it will come too soon when hes moving all around! I love it when the boys crawl over to me and show me that they want to be picked up. Its such a nice reward! Have fun with your little one!

Travis said...

I am looking forward to wrestling with the little guy in a couple weeks!

Amy said...

He is adorable Christy. I can't wait to see him.