We assembled some of Mason's new toys yesterday (not all are shown believe it or not). What do you think? I think he's a tad too small/ too young for some...
I love those floor mats. He may be too little to use it but Im sure he will LOVE looking at all the things and all the colors!! What the "duffel bag" thing? He is adorable by the way!!
8 comments:
Love the toys. I never had one of those mats but they sure look cool.
I'm not sure you should put him in a duffel bag like that.
I love those floor mats. He may be too little to use it but Im sure he will LOVE looking at all the things and all the colors!! What the "duffel bag" thing? He is adorable by the way!!
Hyrum is so cute! There's nothing like new toys. Check out this website: http://www.babyplays.com/
All you really need is a black-covered book with colorful buttons all over it.
cute kid!
What a cute boy you have!!!
Apparently you guys have a blog.
Post a Comment