Monday, May 5, 2008

Blessing Day





I was wondering what I would do for a blessing outfit and feeling a bit guilty knowing my sisters would hand-stich, crochet (spelling?), and more-than likely use their own hair to make a masterful and beautiful outfit for their children. I'm not that coordinated nor do I have the patience. I landed this beauty for $3 at DI. I love DI.
Note the satin stripe down the side as well! It makes up for the ruffle in front.

5 comments:

Amy said...

He's getting so big! Thanks for the pics.
I think you got a great deal. If I could have bought Mary's dress for $3 I'd have done it too.
Luv ya.

heather said...

Awesome Christy! Can I tell you how much I love you. You're so funny and cool. D.I. rocks, actually Good Will (same thing as DI here in Vegas) is awesome for us.

Anonymous said...

Great find! I love DI, too, and miss it a lot.

Unknown said...

shhhh don't tell but,
I say that I helped make Ehre's blessing dress....Amy did 99% of the work.
I found Ben's at Burlington Coat Factory, but didn't have your savy shoppy skills, I paid $15
For all future children...well we'll see when they get here what we'll do then!

Christy he totally looks like you when you were little, but his cheaks aren't as round as yours were! He's sooo cute though. WHat a handsome guy in his outfit, what a snag!

Alyosha said...

That outfit is awesome. We were so glad we could be there.