Saturday, June 5, 2010

Home away from home.


In the last four hours we've managed two trips for King, two trips for me, and somehow, we still don't have all the right sprinkler parts. The lady at customer service smiled when she saw me. "Got the wrong part again?" (Do I really need to respond to that?) I even asked for help. Maybe people like us are the reason they're so busy.

3 comments:

Doreen said...

Cute post! Yes, Lowe's likes customers like us (not like Dad). Actually, they like him too because he buys lots of stuff.

Unknown said...

I hate days like that. I miss you guys. I'm glad I checked this out! Your projects are going well. One of my favorite family home evenings was when you guys came to our house and we watched our kids giggle and laugh together until Sophy ran into something and got hurt. Much love to you and your cute kiddos!
Emily, Troy and Sophronia :)

Lisa said...

I'm glad I'm not the only person who buys the wrong stuff. I usually try going for Jesse with a list he sends. It's never very productive since he ends up taking half the stuff back (hence his trip to Walmart Saturday to return some of the fishing poles that I bought for the fishing trip).