Between projects and a 90% off sale at a Roberts downtown
(it was closing.... it was like Christmas!),
I've not had time to post. Oh, and of course, children too.
See?

Cabinets Hung! Painting done! Little hanging rod in between! Vwala!
(Yes, I know the paint line doesn't match with the window. It's ok- the window won't be there more than a year or two anyhow. I also know there is no sheet rock on the ceiling. If it bothers you, you can come do it yourself.)
PS- its dark blue, not black.

Little drying rack finished, painted and hung!
We're (I'm) going to modge podge green? blue? paper on the faux wood filing cabinet and use it to hold patterns, crafty stuff etc.

Took a glass jar from a Christmas white-elephant party and put "glass frosting" on it.

It now looks like this- you can kind of see the "E."
The filler/fake fruit was a buck at the sale. Ok. I can spend a buck. They're neat. They look like they're made out of leaves.

I love the "Home Fabrics" store. Cheap cheap fabric. Made pillowcases for the big room. I just covered old pillows or pillows from DI.

From the 90% off sale. $4.99 instead of $49.99 for these two!

Made the wreath from a book I needed to burn or throw away. Not sold on it yet. Do you like it?
We'll post pictures of outside later. It's too dark for the camera.
I've not had time to post. Oh, and of course, children too.
See?
Cabinets Hung! Painting done! Little hanging rod in between! Vwala!
(Yes, I know the paint line doesn't match with the window. It's ok- the window won't be there more than a year or two anyhow. I also know there is no sheet rock on the ceiling. If it bothers you, you can come do it yourself.)
PS- its dark blue, not black.
Little drying rack finished, painted and hung!
We're (I'm) going to modge podge green? blue? paper on the faux wood filing cabinet and use it to hold patterns, crafty stuff etc.
Took a glass jar from a Christmas white-elephant party and put "glass frosting" on it.
It now looks like this- you can kind of see the "E."
The filler/fake fruit was a buck at the sale. Ok. I can spend a buck. They're neat. They look like they're made out of leaves.
I love the "Home Fabrics" store. Cheap cheap fabric. Made pillowcases for the big room. I just covered old pillows or pillows from DI.
From the 90% off sale. $4.99 instead of $49.99 for these two!
Made the wreath from a book I needed to burn or throw away. Not sold on it yet. Do you like it?
We'll post pictures of outside later. It's too dark for the camera.
8 comments:
Fun projects!
I actually love the book wreath. I saw a tutorial for that and thought it looked like too much work, but seeing yours makes me want to make one. I just need a book I'm willing to part with.
But super cute projects! Look at you being crafty! :)
Come help me with my house next! :)
Haha! I feel the exact same way! All those types of things are why we haven't had you guys over yet! I keep thinking, "after we get _____ finished, I can invite them over..." but then there is always something else! After we get back from a wedding this weekend we simply HAVE to do something. AND I saw that book wreath tutorial too! Love. Yours is gorgeous.
Wow! I'm so impressed! Each of those projects are fantastic! I especially liked the "E" you put on the jar. So creative! Oh, and I'm jealous about the 90% sale. How awesome!!!
You've been busy! Hope I am that productive when I have two.
Okay! That's incredible! I love that you've been able to do that. I'm sitting here wasting time on my computer reading blogs and not posting on mine to do my dishes right now! LOL!! I'm getting to that here in the next 10 minutes, but I absoutely LOVE THE FROSTED GLASS! I never thought of that! I'm going to want to do that! Can't wait for your visit to our house, but don't expect anything like that! I'm still trying to decide what color to paint on the other 6 walls In our great room! LOL!!! Maybe you can help with that when you visit next! :)
That is the coolest wreath I have ever seen!! How did you do that!!?
Post a Comment