Since we've been in our home (a year and a half) three, count 'em, THREE Kirby salesman have come by. They've all offered to vacuum and shampoo a room for free if we listen to their spheal. Ok! Twice they've cleaned the dining room carpet (and the second time they even vacuumed downstairs to prove a point) and today when one came by we told them up front we wouldn't buy unless it was a RIDICULOUSLY low price (which we named). Ok, but they'll still clean a room. So this time we had them clean the BIG room. Who needs a carpet cleaner? This is great!
PS: The Kirby now functions as:
a vacuum, a carpet shampooer, a leaf-blower, a sander (with vacuum attached), a massager, a couch buffer and much much more. It's great! Just not worth the $2500.
3 comments:
That's kind of cool that they clean your carpets for you.
You know, I'd never heard of Kirby until my friend was getting rid of her old one. (Her husband used to sell them) and they had recently got a new one.
Man, those things are awesome! But yeah, keep them cleaning your carpets....that is what I would do. :)
I always wanted a vacuum/sander combo!
The only sales pitches we ever get are magazines and household cleaners. Although one sales girl did lick the inside part of the cleanser bottle (to prove it wasn't toxic), we have yet to get a free carpet cleaning. I'm disappointed.
Post a Comment