Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Scripture Study


Tonight Brother and I were reading his scriptures (in the Book of Mormon) before he went to bed. We were reading the story about Abinidi and King Noah. I told him Abinidi was a prophet a long time ago and asked him who the Prophet was now. With a little prompt he was able to say, "President Monson!" Righto!! Now for the full name.
Me: "Can you say "Thomas..."
Brother: "The train."
What??
Me: "Thomas... S..."
Brother: "The train."
Oh. I get it.

Then we had a little discussion about how Thomas the Train and Thomas S. Monson are not the same. Life must be confusing when you're two.

3 comments:

Annaka said...

Oh, how cute!! He's so adorable!

Ice-Cold Goat's Milk said...

That is hilarious! The whole name thing is pretty hard to figure out, :) Love, Bek

Adriane said...

LOL I love it.