Disclaimer:
1. I've never made one before.
2. It's impressive because its reversible. Agree with me.
3.a. I had no pattern
3.b. He wasn't there to try it on, so I didn't even have a model.
That being said, meet "Hat."
Part fisher,
part Indiana Jones,
part clown.
Sorry hat, you just don't look that great.
Truth be told, he'd rather not wear it and just get a sunburn.
1. I've never made one before.
2. It's impressive because its reversible. Agree with me.
3.a. I had no pattern
3.b. He wasn't there to try it on, so I didn't even have a model.
That being said, meet "Hat."
Part fisher,
Truth be told, he'd rather not wear it and just get a sunburn.
3 comments:
I think the hat turned out great! No pattern is actually impressive.
I have had such a hard time finding a hat to fit Caleb this summer. I didn't even think of making one! Genius! It looks great, by the way. I'm impressed.
I think it's a great hat. And your little guy looks like he enjoys it and that's all that really matters right?
Post a Comment