Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Rolling

Little Lady has discovered rolling over, at least in one direction.
The only problem is she rolls over when she is supposed to be sleeping, and gets stuck on her back. Before you point out the obvious, I know, babies are supposed to sleep on their backs. Mine are unconventional and only sleep on their stomachs. The first few times she gurgles (probably proud of herself). At first we (I) rolled her back. Then she did it again, and again, and again, and again. Not as much fun now. This could get old fast. Or in King's words, "Sounds like a fun game with less and less replay value."
I guess we're going to have to stop rolling her over and she's going to have to learn how to sleep another way. Wish us luck, or hope she learns to roll the other way fast!

No comments: