Sunday, May 9, 2010

Busy


I was informed by my parents that I was not posting enough. When I explained that I had two children to take care of they insisted that meant I should be posting two times a day- one for each child.
I think they've forgotten what it's like to have children. Or at least little ones. Which is funny, because Brother tears their house apart every time we're over.

3 comments:

Annaka said...

Yep! I wanted to post two posts, well maybe three today. But I just couldn't stop refereeing long enough to even have a full uninterrupted conversation with my momma! I'm sure she's laughing at it now remembering what I use to put her through! LOL!!! I have left two comments on other people's blogs. Maybe I'll get to mine tomorrow!

Unknown said...

They are adorable! But, I'm sure they keep you on your toes!

Haylee said...

Hey Kristy!! Are you living in Bountiful!? Where are you!? I am technically in Woods Cross, but we are only like 5 houses away from the border line.