1. I am grateful for your smile. Most of the time it is mischievous. He's a little schemer. His smile never ceases to cheer me up, to make me smile, and to obliterate my anger. You can't be upset with him for long.
2. I am grateful for your energy. You run, jump (off of EVERYTHING), and climb non-stop. You have a love for life and a curiosity that can't be satisfied.
3. I am grateful for your love of others. I love how you come give us kisses in the mornings. I love your hugs. I love how you kiss your own and other's "owies" "all bebber". I love your high fives.
4. I love your curiosity. Leaves, snow, sidewalks, rocks, toys, cars, tractors, grass, and yes-even dirt never seemed to interesting to me. I love trying to see what you are seeing- through your perspective- through your eyes.
5. I love your determination. Though often misplaced (and focused on a "doookie"/cookie), when you put your mind to something, you go after it. You can almost always find a way to get to what you're looking for. Often this means you climb on the counter, or on the table, or pull something off of a high place- but you never give up. You are so willing to try, and try, and try, and try again! You seem to have an un-ending number of bruises on your shin, chin, and forehead. Poor guy. We just need to put your determination towards not falling....
No comments:
Post a Comment