Monday, November 9, 2009

Today I am thankful for LOTS of things. Here's the top 5 ish....
1. A GREAT family and extended family. Like Aloysha commented, they are my best friends.
2. Medicine. Mom's been downing cough-drops like candy, and after seeing the Dr. has real stuff to make her feel better. Finally! I must sub-conciously follow her example more than I thought... I've started on the cough-drops myself. Wonderful things.
3. Nesting. Sure, its a bit early- but I do love organizing. True, I now have too many projects started....
4. Books on tape and good music. It makes it easier to keep my hands busy when I don't have to think, "How long will this project take.....?" My brain half listens and half organizes/works. It's marvelous
5. Primary Programs. They are my favorite Sacrament meeting of the whole year!
6. Music in general. We sing lots of songs to our little guy at night- and King is working on his guitar skills again to accompany. Lots of fun!
7. That "accomplished" feeling when you get something done! So rewarding.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey! We miss you guys - I hope everything is going well with the pregnancy, etc. When are you due exactly? Hyrum looks like he's growing up so fast! Crazy how time flies by, huh? Well - miss you and we hope things are going great!
Stephanie and Jake :) and Sammy :)

Mark & Doreen said...

That's a great picture of Stonemason!! What a worker.