So today I made cookies. Yummy, pumpkin cookies. I the first batch cooling on the counter and the second was cooking. Mason of COURSE knew what they were and immediately started asking for "doogies" (his version of cookies). I told him we'd have to wait, they were hot. I left the room for a minute knowing that while he can climb on SOME counters, this particular counter was safe. I walked back in to see him with the oven mit stuffed on his arm. Because of his size the mit reached his armpit. He was reaching up to the stove and the pan of hot cookies exclaiming, "Hot! Hot!" Yes son, very clever. I wish I'd been faster with the camera. It was priceless.
Not two minutes later after I'd retrieved my oven mit, he managed to snag not one, but two cookies and promptly took bites from each. Theif.
1. Thankful for good doctors. I love my OBGYN. How many people say that?
2. I'm thankful for modern medicine. Got a lovely shot of Rogam today. Painful, but it helps my babies.
3. I'm grateful for naps. Maybe I already mentioned this one.... still thankful.
4. Thankful for a nice, nice, nice husband who takes care of jr. so I can go to the dr.'s in peace... the first time we brought him along he unplugged the ultrasound machine...
5. Thankful for sippy cups. Enough said.
1 comment:
I have to do rhogam too.
Post a Comment