Poor guy fell asleep in his highchair, eating a COOKIE. Yes, he was tired.
Now for my attempt at telling what I'm grateful for... daily might be a stretch
(I'm usually good if I blog once a week)
I'm grateful I had a friend there to remind me to take a picture... on my own I would have just scooped him up and put him in his bed.
Speaking of which, I'm grateful for cameras- now I can share all the funny moment's King misses with him at the end of the day.
I'm grateful for children's Tylenol and Motrin.
I'm grateful for full night's sleep. Toddler beds have been cutting those short lately.
I'm grateful for the little guy's new-found love of books. At least a few of them. We've read a particular Dr. Seuss and a penguin book at least five time each this morning.
Now for my attempt at telling what I'm grateful for... daily might be a stretch
(I'm usually good if I blog once a week)
I'm grateful I had a friend there to remind me to take a picture... on my own I would have just scooped him up and put him in his bed.
Speaking of which, I'm grateful for cameras- now I can share all the funny moment's King misses with him at the end of the day.
I'm grateful for children's Tylenol and Motrin.
I'm grateful for full night's sleep. Toddler beds have been cutting those short lately.
I'm grateful for the little guy's new-found love of books. At least a few of them. We've read a particular Dr. Seuss and a penguin book at least five time each this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment