that is so funny! I still can't stop laughing!
:)A little bit of perspective, don't you think.Happy Birthday Mason!
That is seriously funny.
Ok, now that is hilarious!
LOVE IT! Aren't you clever???Happy birthday to the one year old in the house!Love you lots!!
King... you rock! That's awesome! And why can I totally see my husband doing something like that too! ;-)
Your husband is weird.........in a good way.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
that is so funny! I still can't stop laughing!
:)
A little bit of perspective, don't you think.
Happy Birthday Mason!
That is seriously funny.
Ok, now that is hilarious!
LOVE IT! Aren't you clever???
Happy birthday to the one year old in the house!
Love you lots!!
King... you rock! That's awesome! And why can I totally see my husband doing something like that too! ;-)
Your husband is weird......
...in a good way.
Post a Comment