
Bread. Home-made bread.... in the breadmaker. Usually it turns out very, very dense and hard as a rock. Occasionally it is somehow different and rises through the roof and sticks to the top of the breadmaker. But hey, it's light and fluffy then.

See... sticking to the top.

Occasionally I cook. Usually its Pasta-roni. Every once in a while I go crazy and use all four burners (and the oven is being used too!) and cook a gourmet meal. This happens to be chicken fettichini alfredo with green beans over noodles.

Sometimes I get sick of what little decorating I have done and move/rearrange it all. Here I moved all our pictures from a different wall and put them on the stairs. The main motivating reason behind this was the top picture used to be all by itself covering our electrical panel... and it looked strange. Now, you'd never know... except I just told you.
Go me. Domestic Me.
3 comments:
That turned out really cute! Good job!
Christy-
Fantastic job on the pictures! I really like what you did. I like the contrasting frames too. That looks so much better than having the one lone picture at the top of the stairs. I've actually got a favorite picture in my (decorating) portfolio that uses a similar idea, so maybe we'll have similar walls one day. Way to go domestic!
Love ya, Ames
GO YOU!! I love the stairs!
-Emily =)
P.S. Can you Domesticize Me Please?
Post a Comment