Dad. For sure. Even though he is starting to get more Mom qualities, I still see mainly Dad.
I think he looks a lot like both of those pics, especially if you cover up the mouths. You all have big dark eyes.
Dad, but he's got your dimples. I think you all have big dark eyes too, what a great combination.
Dad.
Dad, I've said that since the first time I saw him.I've tagged you guys. Check out my blog!
He totally looks like both. Although I see a tid bit more of Lief. Hope you guys are doing well! Miss you! Let's get together soon!
I would say he looks more like Barefoot Queen. But maybe that is because Barefoot has a better picture to compare too...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Dad. For sure. Even though he is starting to get more Mom qualities, I still see mainly Dad.
I think he looks a lot like both of those pics, especially if you cover up the mouths. You all have big dark eyes.
Dad, but he's got your dimples. I think you all have big dark eyes too, what a great combination.
Dad.
Dad, I've said that since the first time I saw him.
I've tagged you guys. Check out my blog!
He totally looks like both. Although I see a tid bit more of Lief. Hope you guys are doing well! Miss you! Let's get together soon!
I would say he looks more like Barefoot Queen. But maybe that is because Barefoot has a better picture to compare too...
Post a Comment