Friday, February 6, 2009

Wasting Time

Every time Mason goes down for a nap I think... hm mm, what should I do first. Inevitably, I end up checking my email first, of course. Today- although my list of things to do was miles long (make dough, make dinner, clean house, put away painting things, put away everything stuffed on kitchen table, pay bills, balance budget, do the laundry.... you're getting the idea) I looked at blogs too. I found a friend's blog off of another friend's blog, and that led to another and another... and now its been... oh an hour. My son will be up ANY minute and what have I done.... absolutely nothing. But gosh it was fun.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I think I go through that every single day. The internet is so very useful but such a time-waster!

Unknown said...

Glad I am not the only one! Dinner was great anyway!! I'm glad we finally got to see your cute house and the boys got to play!

Amy said...

I hear ya...

Troy & Emily said...

I hear ya. I am up right now doing nothing but that while I wait for Troy to come home. I am the WORST when he has a night owl-work day. I don't go to bed till MUCH after the cows come home...why? because it's quiet and no one is here to convince me it's time to go to bed!
-Emily =)
P.S. Thanks for letting me hang out today. :)

Annaka said...

Tell me about it!!! Four kids and you'd think I'd have found the time more useful cleaning! LOL!! Not happenin'. I'm checking email and blogs! LOL!