I've been checking every 1/2 hour for the last 4 hours to see if this was posted yet! Ohhhh he is soooo cute. You guys should go into the baby making business, you'd make BIG bucks! Congrats! We Love the Name, and we LOVE you!
Christy I love the slide show. Dang girl, you still got the touch when it comes to computer things. I would not have known how to do that. Well, Chris and I are so happy for you guys, we especially love the name, its a good strong name. Enjoy your little one and keep posting new pictures of him! Wish I was there...
Christy I love the slideshow. You've still got the touch with the computer thing cause I would not have known how to do that. Chris and I are so happy for you guys, we especially love the name. He is a cute baby and we can't wait to see more pictures. Wish I was there...
Christy love the slide show of the little guy! Chris and I are so happy for you guys, we especially love the name. He is cute and we can't wait for more pictures. I just wish I was there...
Christy love the slide show of the little guy! Chris and I are so happy for you guys, we especially love the name. He is cute and we can't wait for more pictures. I just wish I was there...
Thanks for the update. What a fantastic gift you have been given. Yall need to have about 15 more kids. Cristy cooks them well. I am proud of both of you. Jay Brown
What a cute little family you three make! Wonderful slideshow. Eli wants to know when we are going to visit. What she should be asking is when are you going to visit :). When are we going to get some video? Love, the elder elder family
What a darling slide show. I loved the song, beautiful, beautiful boy. I would like a picture please. The one of all three of you with Leif kissing Christy and Christy kissing Hyrum... I can't wait to come and visit but until then just know I love you guys so very much...
12 comments:
I've been checking every 1/2 hour for the last 4 hours to see if this was posted yet! Ohhhh he is soooo cute. You guys should go into the baby making business, you'd make BIG bucks! Congrats! We Love the Name, and we LOVE you!
SOO Cute!
Christy I love the slide show. Dang girl, you still got the touch when it comes to computer things. I would not have known how to do that.
Well, Chris and I are so happy for you guys, we especially love the name, its a good strong name. Enjoy your little one and keep posting new pictures of him!
Wish I was there...
Christy I love the slideshow. You've still got the touch with the computer thing cause I would not have known how to do that.
Chris and I are so happy for you guys, we especially love the name. He is a cute baby and we can't wait to see more pictures.
Wish I was there...
Christy love the slide show of the little guy! Chris and I are so happy for you guys, we especially love the name. He is cute and we can't wait for more pictures. I just wish I was there...
Christy love the slide show of the little guy! Chris and I are so happy for you guys, we especially love the name. He is cute and we can't wait for more pictures. I just wish I was there...
Wow! He is the most adorable newborn I have ever seen in my whole life!
What a good lookin' kid and a great family! Aren't they absolutely amazing?! Soooooo happy for you guys. We wish you all the best!
Thanks for the update. What a fantastic gift you have been given. Yall need to have about 15 more kids. Cristy cooks them well. I am proud of both of you. Jay Brown
So beautiful! I love love love ALL the pictures! I am so happy for you!
What a cute little family you three make! Wonderful slideshow. Eli wants to know when we are going to visit. What she should be asking is when are you going to visit :). When are we going to get some video? Love, the elder elder family
Leif & Christy...
What a darling slide show. I loved the song, beautiful, beautiful boy. I would like a picture please. The one of all three of you with Leif kissing Christy and Christy kissing Hyrum... I can't wait to come and visit but until then just know I love you guys so very much...
Grandma Terri E.
Post a Comment