Thursday, January 24, 2008

We're making progress!

To satisfy curious people who have been asking (Ann!), here's a few pictures of the progress we've made! These aren't the greatest pictures, but they'll have to do.
Here's me at 5.5 months.
Here is at Christmas... about 7 months along...


and here we are about a week ago. He's getting big!
Only six weeks left!!!

5 comments:

Janna said...

you are a very cute pregnant woman!

heather said...

You look so cute pregnant! I wish I looked that way when I was pregnant...oh well. You are awesome and I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!

Unknown said...

ok this is my favorite thanks for FINALLY posting! Love ya!

AllisonK said...

I just wanted to tell you congratulations! I finally clicked on the links from Dan and Amy's blog. How fun to find your blog.

Congratulations. You are a darling pregnant woman!

Unknown said...

on the L hand side of your blog spot you have our name SPELLED WRONG!!! oh what a sisterly mistake...I'll forgive you if you change it soon j.k. Maas is typically how we prefer to spell it not Mass....
unless you are refering to the large mass that we take up!
Jeff noticed this so I wanted to point out the error. Love you!