First, I can take no credit for the neat slideshow below. Our wonderful neighbor took all the pictures and put it together! Thank you!
We thought we'd put up some stats about "StoneMason":
Born: about 4 am March 1st. Sadly- he missed leap year day by a few hours.
Weight: 6 pounds 13 ounces
Length: 19 1/2 inches
Hair? Yep- some dark stuff
Other: he has incredibly long feet and big palms too!! He has some big shoes to grow into!
I'm not sure what other "typical" questions there are. Those have been the most common as of yet. All in all, he's a great baby. He doesn't cry much at all. In fact, he doesn't DO much of anything except for sleep. He even prefers sleeping over eating! He's darling and I think he looks a lot like Drake, but I guess we'll see won't we.
5 comments:
Your baby is DARLING!!! Congratulations! You look fabulous in the pictures too!
PS - I'm so glad you guys have a blog now
Congratulations!
He is beautiful!
Hes so precious! Congratulations!!
So cute and i'm glad that you are getting sleep. Sorry by the way for all the same posts on your other entry, my computer was being wack! But I sure think he is so cute.
I'm sure that no one ever told you BUT, when you have a baby and the pictures are taken YOU are supposed to look, exausted, frumpy, no makeup, messy hair, frazzled, with a beautiful smile... Well you mastered the beautiful smile but failed on everything else! You look soooo beautiful in the pictures ! WOW! I miss you sooo much and wish that you lived closer! or that we lived closer or something. I'll talk to you later,
Ann
Post a Comment