Monday, March 17, 2008

Baths and Shoes

We gave StoneMason his first REAL (not sponge) bath the other day. In a nutshell... he HATED hit. Hated it. Hated it. We didn't take pictures during, but here are some from after. (Sorry they're not all rotated the right way...)

On a happier note, we tried on the shoes Aunt Ann made him! That's right.. MADE. They're way cute with cars on them (but if you hold them upside down the cars kinda look like frogs...). She even put traction on the bottom- though it might take a while till that comes in handy! Thanks sis!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

WOw those shoes are cute, I want to make some!

Doreen said...

I always thought they were frogs. I never looked at them the other direction.

heather said...

They totally look like frogs and cars...how funny. Well, the bath thing will get better. They always hate it at first, but then come to love it.

Alyssa said...

He is so cute!! Heathers comment about the bath it true. It takes them a little while and then they enjoy it more. I love the little shoes! Hes already getting so big, I love it!! Oh, and you can add my blog to your page if you want kanielson.blogspot.com
Hope you are getting a little more sleep!!

Janna said...

Ah! Soooooooo cute!

Kris10 said...

He is sooo adorable! I am glad you are having so much fun! It looks like he likes the shoes more than the bath!