As a new mom I'm trying to learn just what it is this little guy wants. Normally all he wants is food, or to go back to sleep. Well, we made a break-through yesterday. 1- he held onto a binki longer than 45 seconds, and 2- he fell asleep on his own. All thanks to... THE SWING.
*NOTE: see the little arm that is - as always-trying to break out of his swaddle. Drake and I think kids shouldn't get hands until they're older and can controll them.
7 comments:
Do you have any cute pictures of him? He still looks old and wrinkly.
Just Jokes... anyway, glad to see that he is doing alright.
So cute!! And I agree with the hand comment, the boys always get their hands out, and now theres no point in even putting their hands under a blanket! Hope everything with new mommyhood is going well!!
Ah, the swing. A glorious invention, to be sure.
Christy! It's Ashley Green. I found your blog through Kristen Kennedy's. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and congratulations on your adorable baby boy!
He's cute. Swings are great. Keep at it with that pacifier.
My word verification was obuma. Weird.
Love the swing. Marissa is 4 months and it still puts her to sleep.
I also agree with the hand comment.
Emily would not stand for the swaddling thing either. She was always breaking out of it so we just gave up. Little Hyrum is super cute though!
Post a Comment