At the risk of you over-analyzing our front teeth next time you visit, I'll tell you. Our family seems to have a bit of an issue with teeth.
King and I have the SAME messed up front tooth. His was a wrestling accident from high school (it turned black and had to be crowned) and mine is a trophy from falling out of a tree (it didn't turn black, just discolored and died). Our children seem to want to follow the trend- as unfashionable as it may seem.
Last week Little Lady was racing around my parent's home when she slipped and fell on the tile. Now she's just like us. Times two. She's now chipped BOTH her front teeth. One is just a corner chipped off, the other is a slightly bigger corner. Good thing they're baby teeth. I'll see if I can take a picture after she wakes up. If not, you're bound to see it in pictures over the next five years.
No comments:
Post a Comment