Little Lady deems us the meanest people ever. We put the crib tent on. She forgives us in the off-hours between bedtimes and naps. But every time we put her back in her crib... death by looks!
Brother and I had a conversation that went like this:
(Background- he thinks his toy screwdrivers are swords. And sticks are swords... and pencils are swords... you get the idea.)
Brother: Mom! I'm fighting bad guys with my swords.
Me: How do you know who's the bad guy and who's the good guy?
Brother: I'm the good guy, and you're Lemuel. (We play Nephi, Sam, Laman and Lemuel a lot around here...)
Me: No, really. How do you know? How can you tell if they're a bad guy?
Brother: They fight the good guys.
Me: Ok. Then how do you know who the good guys are?
Brother: They fight the bad guys!
Glad we've got that all figured out.
2 comments:
haha :) that's fun/cute! We miss you all!!! Love, R
I put Ella in a toddler bed instead of a crib and she's SOOOO much better about sleep now... funny how that worked ;)
Post a Comment