
Hmm, have I used that title before.
Montana, was in a word- great.
There's nothing like great, GREAT food (and lots of it), family, good company, a nice (cold) lake, boat rides, and, for the boy, rocks and water.
Mason loved the water. LOVED it. He would run down to the rocky beach and sit right in the water and after trying to taste all the rocks, would throw them in the water by the handful.
King spent time in the sauna, and then jumped in the lake. I spent time reading and relaxing.
All in all, great fun.
Time to do some laundry.

Montana, was in a word- great.
There's nothing like great, GREAT food (and lots of it), family, good company, a nice (cold) lake, boat rides, and, for the boy, rocks and water.
Mason loved the water. LOVED it. He would run down to the rocky beach and sit right in the water and after trying to taste all the rocks, would throw them in the water by the handful.
King spent time in the sauna, and then jumped in the lake. I spent time reading and relaxing.
All in all, great fun.
Time to do some laundry.

2 comments:
I've been thinking about you and hoping you had a good vacation and that you didn't feel TOO sick. Hope everything is going well.
ok, so I find out you are expecting on your blog? which i just found today, and baely's too. congrats! man, sometimes i need to visit relief society! :o)
Post a Comment