(Two as in trimesters, not as in twins.)
I know, I know, I know. Not everyone loves ultrasound pictures as much as I do.
Tough.
I know, I know, I know. Not everyone loves ultrasound pictures as much as I do.
Tough.

We won't know for sure what gender baby 2 is for another month. But King and I both think its a girl. Why?
1) I'm not NEARLY as sick as I was with Mason. With him it was more like the embryonic plague (see here), this time around, not so bad.
(I said nearly- I'm still using morning sickness and hormones as my crutch to explain my lack of motivation, lack of energy, lack of cleaning, lack of posting, lack of alertness, lack of ... me)
2) I have a hunch.
3) ...I just think so. We'll bank on intuition... and see if it fails me.
1) I'm not NEARLY as sick as I was with Mason. With him it was more like the embryonic plague (see here), this time around, not so bad.
(I said nearly- I'm still using morning sickness and hormones as my crutch to explain my lack of motivation, lack of energy, lack of cleaning, lack of posting, lack of alertness, lack of ... me)
2) I have a hunch.
3) ...I just think so. We'll bank on intuition... and see if it fails me.
5 comments:
oh, I can't wait to find out what you are having!
Also Congrats! I'm not sure if I already told you. I have the worst memory but I feel like this is my first time hearing the news. Please correct me if i'm wrong. :)
CONGRATS!!!!
What a cute ultrasound pic :) I haven't had one since my EARLY one. Your baby sure looks cute. I hope it's a girl! She would be lucky to have such a wonderful mommy. And a great big brother (I'm sure Hyrum will be a model big brother, after all, he has you for a mom) I read that thing about the embryonic plague and loved every bit of it... so funny. The chances are looking greater of us coming back to UT... I would love it because I would get to see you...
Cute little ultrasound. I will be sooo interested to see if it is a girl! And those aren't "excuses" they are facts, woman. Use them to your advantage!
I'm voting for a girl, and I have a suggestion for a name.... Sarah! It's a good name! And it means Hebrew princess, what more could you ask for?!
Girls are so much fun!
Post a Comment