Congratulations!!!! That is SO exciting!
Really?!! I am so excited for you! Congrats!! Caleb was born on my husband's birthday and Joseph loves it (I wasn't so excited since that meant Caleb was a full week late).
Hooray! So when is King's birthday?
YEAH!!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!
Congratulations, Elders! So happy for you!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!
Really?!? That's so great!
Woo hoo! Yeah, I want to know when King's birthday is. When is this little one coming?
:-D!!! YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!
WHAT??!! That is so awesome!! Congrats! I'm sure Hyrum will be thrilled to get a baby brother/sister to play with!
COngratulations! I'm glad I know about this one before 6 or 7 months have passed... :) I'm out of school now, let's play. I love you guys!!!
Congrats! That is exciting! Lucky Hyrum gets to be a big brother!
AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!Congrats! I love you!
Hey! CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for you! I hope you are not as sick as last time... When are you due? We miss you guys a lot! Steph
Woohoo!!!! What are you craving? Let me know, I'll bring it over!
Jeremy gave me your blog address just in time for me to find this gem of information. Congratulations! Keep us posted!
So I'm a little behind, but YEEHAW! That's great!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Congratulations!!!! That is SO exciting!
Really?!! I am so excited for you! Congrats!! Caleb was born on my husband's birthday and Joseph loves it (I wasn't so excited since that meant Caleb was a full week late).
Hooray! So when is King's birthday?
YEAH!!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!
Congratulations, Elders! So happy for you!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!
Really?!? That's so great!
Woo hoo! Yeah, I want to know when King's birthday is. When is this little one coming?
:-D!!! YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!
WHAT??!! That is so awesome!! Congrats! I'm sure Hyrum will be thrilled to get a baby brother/sister to play with!
COngratulations! I'm glad I know about this one before 6 or 7 months have passed... :) I'm out of school now, let's play. I love you guys!!!
Congrats! That is exciting! Lucky Hyrum gets to be a big brother!
AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!
Congrats! I love you!
Hey! CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for you! I hope you are not as sick as last time... When are you due? We miss you guys a lot!
Steph
Woohoo!!!! What are you craving? Let me know, I'll bring it over!
Jeremy gave me your blog address just in time for me to find this gem of information. Congratulations! Keep us posted!
So I'm a little behind, but YEEHAW! That's great!
Post a Comment