Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's-day-isms.

At church yesterday, the primary leaders had the children fill out questionnaires about their mothers.  I ALWAYS get a kick out of these.  For the most part, my three oldest children knew the basics about me (or at least were close to it).  My hair color ranged from brown to black, my eyes were green and hazel, and they all knew how old I am.
Further questions yielded more interesting answers.  I will list their answers from oldest to youngest.

For example.

My mom's favorite food is:  "lasanya and sbgetti", "pizza", and "salad, tomatoes."  They were close.  Those are all good.

My mom and I like to: "play mnoply," "play games, sing," "paint."
For the record: we never paint.

My favorite thing about my mom is: "she is relley nice,"  "she helps me, she is pretty, she loves me" and "she helps me make my bed."
I'm glad they have short memories.

My mom is really good at: "playing gamse,"  cooking, helping children, cares about people," and my all time favorite from the three year old, " riding an elephant.  She doesn't even fall off." 

Awesome.

No comments: