Monday, March 26, 2012

Four

I'm late.  Again.  Nearly a MONTH ago, this guy turned F.O.U.R.  Wow.  I can hardly believe it.



Of COURSE we had to have green everything.  Green jammies (the norm), green plate (normal), green PANCAKES made in various shapes and sizes per request, green milk (...wierd), and even a green dinosaur  cake.  Ta Da!  Not to toot my own horn, but yes, that's my own work.  

This boy is growing up so fast!  He is a GOOD helper and a very kind boy.  He LOVES to learn about everything, especially all things space, dinosaur, and number oriented.  He can count to 49 (then he says 40 again), count by 2's to 20, by 5's to 50 and by 10's to 100 (thank you leapfrog).  He is learning to write his letters and loves to do it!  

He loves to help with his baby sister!  He is constantly trying to make her laugh!  He loves to come give me hugs and kisses!  I could go on and on- but most of all, he is a good boy!  We love having him- even if he insists on getting older, and older, and older...

1 comment:

Lessa said...

What a sweet son you have! And way to go on that cake! And... I LOVE leapfrog :)