Oooh! Tuesday is close! You can make it. If I were being induced, i wouldn't want to do it on Halloween, either. Especially with other little ones who need to be taken trick or treating and celebrate. My other friend who was also due just around the time we are is also being induced on Tuesday. I kind of envy you both.
2 comments:
Oooh! Tuesday is close! You can make it. If I were being induced, i wouldn't want to do it on Halloween, either. Especially with other little ones who need to be taken trick or treating and celebrate. My other friend who was also due just around the time we are is also being induced on Tuesday. I kind of envy you both.
Hey you should do it on Nov. 1st it is leah's Birthday...That would be fun...I hope it goes well.. Love you.
Post a Comment