Sunday, March 6, 2011

Loads of Pictures

So, I haven't uploaded pictures since Christmas.
Slow. I know.
So kick back. Relax. Enjoy or ignore the minimal commentary.
Here goes.

First, King had a birthday.
How I missed taking pictures of the actual event, and how I missed recording it I'll never know. But I sure love that man! I don't know what we'd do without him.

The kids (Brother) helped Grandma make some cookies. Lady got to help lick the beater. Heaven. Capital H.



Sharing. Thanks babe.
And with all that goodness... she still needed her fingers...
Brother helped put cookie dough on the pan with one hand while eating finished cookies with his other. Good multi-tasking.
They also played outside a bit. Spring..... is..... coming.... very.... slowly....
We went to the Children's Museum with some friends. You'd think after the dozens of pictures I took, I'd find more I liked. But I didn't. So here's my favorite. Brother is filling up the fire truck with gas while sister gleefully drives. Our friend B in the background is wondering why I keep pulling out the camera.
If sister pulls her fingers out of her mouth, she might look like this.
The other 99 % of the time she looks like this.
Brother and King get to play in the evenings or weekends.

Both kids get a ride...
Some rides end up better than others.
Lady woke up with THIS crazy hair from a nap.
After we took a picture, she tried to comb it in place.
It's been birthday-central around here.
Brother had a birthday! 3? Not possible. (More on this later)

Everyone enjoyed cake. (Thanks Grandpa!) Lady enjoyed wearing it.
We spent a nice afternoon at the park. Swings are a hit with this guy.
She's getting used to them- but I think they'll win her over.
Slides? We'll see.
I'll try to do better. No promises.
Until next time!

3 comments:

Alyosha said...

She has such amazing eyes!

Alyssa said...

Cute family! Must be a name thing, my little girl sucks on her fingers the exact same way!!

Mara Hinton said...

So so cute! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They look just like you and their Daddy, too.