Friday, March 26, 2010

Door

What my "new" door looks like now....(It's not the exact door... I forgot to copy the picture before they took down the ad... but the door is the exact same...)

What I hope it looks like soon....
I was going to do the dutch door for my basement first
(I'll tell you about it another time)
but this one is PERFECT for a headboard- so I'll just keep looking for cheap wood doors.
Thank you KSL.

6 comments:

heather said...

super cool idea! Do you mind if I use it too? We have been debating what to make our headboard out of. So cute.

Alyssa said...

I love that idea!!

Mara Hinton said...

That is a neat idea. Also, I love the new family pic at the top. :)

Amanda said...

That is such a great idea! You'll have to post a picture of it once you're done.

Amy said...

I think this door idea is a really good idea, send pics when you get it set up. Where did you get the idea?

Adriane said...

LOVE!!! I saw that idea on Martha and had to keep from buying a MILLION doors!!! LOL. I'm excited to see!