Yesterday we blessed the little lady and it was a great day! We had my brother snap a few pictures before we went to church and this is my favorite (it came from an awful family picture- but it was great of these two). Mason, unprompted, leaned over and gave sister a kiss. Since we missed getting it on camera the first time, this one was prompted. Looking at this and watching my son love his little sister reminds me just how blessed I am to have these two sweet children.
6 comments:
That is really funny, we blessed baby Tay yesterday too, it took us a while. How sweet, she is so pretty! I love the picture of your family, so great. Anyway, we hope to see you guys soon! Love, Bek(ah)
Oooh I love your hair! You look great my dear, and your kids are super cute. And so lucky to have you for a mom :)
Adorable! When can I have a girl so I can be like you? Love the new family pic too. So sweet, love the white.
LOVE it! I love it when my kiddos are kissing each other and not killing each other. Doesn't it make you smile?
GREAT pictures! And I love the bangs -- good looking family!
Very cute. We need to see you guys again soon! Sorry I'm such a slacker.
Much love,
Emily =)
Post a Comment