My favorite sites in DC (King or Mason may disagree...)
1. Mount Vernon and these wonderful people!! One week with no work!! Yeah!!! I love spending time with these two boys.
2. It's not quite a "site"- but it was hilarious to see him experience sun glasses for the first time. We'd tried them out before, but he'd always yanked them off before he looked through them.

3. Museums in general- but this was my very favorite exhibit. Look closely. It's clever.
I wish I would have thought of it myself.
4. This sign in Old Town. Old Town itself was great- but the sign beats all. For those of you who don't know, the parking lots outside of metro stations are called kiss and rides... get it?

1. Mount Vernon and these wonderful people!! One week with no work!! Yeah!!! I love spending time with these two boys.
I wish I would have thought of it myself.
1 comment:
Looks like you had a lot of fun! I loved all the flicks! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment