Meanwhile, here's the OTHER project we've been doing. We're smart- we contracted this one out to my cousin so I didn't have to do A THING- otherwise... it would still be ongoing like the other 1700 I have in progress.
Before.... the dark and dreary black corner of gloom.

We'll skip the during pictures.
And after!! With a window, a desk, a nice cover, some bookshelves, and lighter (blue) paint. Vwala! A real office space that is usable! Thank you to my dad for the window, and to my talented cousin for the rest. (King and I get the credit for the paint!)


Before.... the dark and dreary black corner of gloom.
We'll skip the during pictures.
And after!! With a window, a desk, a nice cover, some bookshelves, and lighter (blue) paint. Vwala! A real office space that is usable! Thank you to my dad for the window, and to my talented cousin for the rest. (King and I get the credit for the paint!)
3 comments:
Fantastic! Mike did a great job. I really like the improvement.
You did a good job on the paint too, but Dad's work outshines yours.
It looks really great! I love the natural light!
That looks awesome! It is amazing how it transformed.
Post a Comment