My sister told me that abandoning writing was not an improvement as I promised last time. So in my defense, I didn't abandon it! We've been busy!
First, there was Thanksgiving and our "Tour de Family." We spent a day in Park City, a day in Orem, and a day in Payson, and still did not see all of our immediate family. We came home for one short day (Sunday) to give talks in our new ward and then we were off again. We've spent the last week watching a DIFFERENT family of kids (again from our old ward) while their parents were in China. Going from one to a total of five children has its challenges, but the kids were generally very good and very helpful.
So, that being said, we are finally home again and I promise pictures of our house will be forthcoming. We bought some couches yesterday for a steal... so now people can sit down when they come to visit. How nice.
1 comment:
You didn't see all of your immediate family? There are only three of you--how hard could it be?
Post a Comment