Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Now if I could only decorate....

Here's the long awaited pictures of our home... well, some of them. Now my only problem is decorating- I've never been good. I need to find someone who's style is similar to mine (if I knew what that was) and just pay them to come decorate. Any volunteers?

Side note/ disclaimer: when we were looking for houses, King Drake hated it when you could only see the corner of a room from the picture... it turns out I take pictures of rooms the exact same way. Sorry.
The house.
The dining room.
The kitchen. I didn't do my dishes...
Our room.
Why we'll never need a dresser.... the closets are big enough to get lost in.

StoneMason's room is through those double doors. Its really a loft that overlooks the entry. We'll be closing that in so he can't throw things or himself over the edge. More to come soon- gotta run take care of Mason.

5 comments:

Janna said...

Looks great! I'm with you on the decorating...good luck with that. Your room is ginormous!

Alyosha said...

Your house sure looks huge, and empty. I like your little kitchen. I want to see the new couches!

Emily said...

Your home looks wonderful and wonderfully uncluttered. I love a simply decorated home. Thanks for sharing.

Sarah W. said...

Looks good Christy! I wish my house looked as clean.

Alyssa said...

yay! I love it! it looks big and inviting :)