Sunday, November 16, 2008

Update

Life's been a little crazy lately. StoneMason just cut tooth number five, and is in the processing of cutting two more. Joy. He's also mastered pulling up on EVERYTHING. His favorite is to pull up on the piano bench, stretch his fingers WAY up high, and hit the keys on the piano. It usually results in him hitting his chin on the piano bench on the way down as he topples from his precarious, unbalanced position. He might knock out those teeth as fast as he gets them in. Poor guy. His other favorite is to crawl up stairs. Unfortunately he hasn't figured out down yet. We have just a few steps to get into our living room, and he's constatnly trying to go down them head first. It's pretty entertaining to watch, and he gets mad if we try to turn him around to teach him to go backwards. Maybe someday he'll get it... or maybe we'll buy him a helmet.
We're pretty much unpacked, except a few boxes that I've just hid in a room- out of sight, out of mind. Pictures will get put up eventually- for now, just covering a few of the major nails will suffice. For those out of state, it is a balmy 50+ degrees everyday and the grass still has some green in it. Maybe we'll have a green Christmas. I certainly hope not.

1 comment:

Lessa said...

Christy,
I don't think I have told you yet, but I am moving to California....I need to see you again before I go.
Lessa