Cute pictures. I want to see pictures of your house! But I completely understand the reluctance to post those until it's all put together....
He grew up!! Holy Cow!! He is so cute and getting to look like such a little man :) Im glad you are getting to settle into your new home! YAY!
I love the business of babies. They always have something important to attend to.
It's great to know StoneMason, Barefoot Queen, and King Drake. Thanks for your friendship and love. You are the sweetest family we have met!--Gerbernators =)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute pictures. I want to see pictures of your house! But I completely understand the reluctance to post those until it's all put together....
He grew up!! Holy Cow!! He is so cute and getting to look like such a little man :) Im glad you are getting to settle into your new home! YAY!
I love the business of babies. They always have something important to attend to.
It's great to know StoneMason, Barefoot Queen, and King Drake. Thanks for your friendship and love. You are the sweetest family we have met!
--Gerbernators =)
Post a Comment