Wednesday, October 1, 2008

House anyone?

I know...
Lets buy this one!



We're supposed to close on Halloween. We'll be official home owners and
officially back in debt (but only for 30 years).

13 comments:

Jeff said...

That's cool except for the fact that Emily and I never made it to one of your pool parties. Does this house have a pool? When will you have a housewarming party?

Chris said...

Sadly, no pool. Parties? Definitely. We don't know exactly when the first one will be, but we'll have two driveways to accommodate all our friends.

Alyosha said...

Holy cow! You bought a house! Where?

Lessa said...

Woo Hoo! I am so excited for you-- I'll have to come up again sometime after you move in!

Alyssa said...

ssaniHoly cow its beautiful!!! Thats awesome. Having your own home is exciting!! Congratulations :)

Amanda said...

I'm so excited for you and kind of jealous too. You'll have to post more pictures when you move in!

Ashley said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting.

Janna said...

Fantastic! Congrats, you guys -- good luck with all the closing and what not!

Sarah W. said...

Where is this house located? I am so excited for you (and totally jealous)! Congrats!!!!

Unknown said...

That is so exciting! The question of the day is where is it?

Marianne said...

YAY! That is SO exciting...not to mention the $7500 tax credit! :) You'll totally have to post more pictures.

Dan and Leslie said...

It is almost Halloween so I hope you enjoy your new home! Congrats!

Alene said...

YES!!!! A house!!! Do you need help moving in?