Thursday, October 9, 2008

Chopin, Beehoven,....Elder....

StoneMason is starting early. We have a competition going with Beethoven.
He even has artistic looking hands. My grandmother and piano teachers would all be so proud.
Classic "Deer in the Headlights"
He seems to be enjoying himself.
And he even lets Dad play duets with him.

8 comments:

Alyosha said...

So cute!

Amanda said...

What a talented little guy! When music brings that much joy to a baby, you know he's going to be good!

Kristin said...

I can't believe how big he is! I love him! And that is so awesome that you found a house! We can't wait to come and visit!

Janna said...

That is one cute kid, you guys.

Marianne said...

what a cutie!

Amy said...

Impressive.

Doreen said...

He'll be great! These are priceless.

Alene said...

Nice!! Play the piano Hyrum! I promise, that's a great way to impress the girls once you're a teenager!