Friday, May 16, 2008

Our Little Family



Normally, only one of us gets to be in a photo with StoneMason. (Somebody has to take the picture!!) One of Drake's brothers got married this week. We took advantage of having more people around. This way- THEY could take the picture and we could get a better family photo (vs one where I'm in a hospital gown). Thanks Bro!
*Drake's brother also taught us how to use the timer on our camera... so maybe we'll get a few more now.

7 comments:

Derrick said...

So that explains the last two pictures. More interesting, though, are the first "I'm angry at the paparazzi" and second "ginormous telephoto lens" pictures.

Lessa said...

you look wonderful! I see that you are wearing pink... good choice, good choice.

Alyssa said...

you look amazing! I love the family pics! Hope that you are enjoying being a mom and getting some sleep!

Amanda said...

You look so pretty in those pictures, Christy! And you look fabulous for just having a baby. You guys are a very good looking family.

heather said...

Love the pictures...and dang girl you're looking good! Leif is one lucky guy;)

Alyosha said...

Cute family!

Amy said...

Great pictures. You look awesome, you totally don't look like you just had a baby. Can't wait to meet Hyrum.